Iranian Oil Bourse

  • Stephanie Edwards-Musa
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2008
      This is a dated article, but I found it interesting none the less.
      Does anyone know if this happened? It says proposed in '06-

      http://www.energybulletin.net/12125.html
    • Susan Modikoane
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2008
        The Iranian Oil Bourse started a little late, but it did open.  Venezuela followed suit and started selling oil in Euros as well.