Sustainable Well-being

  • ajthomann@pol.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Presidential address from Amer. Assoc. for Advancement of Sciences, Science mag., 25 Jan 08.
      Full title: "Science and Technology for Sustainable Well Being", by John P. Holdren.
      I have saved the PDF version, will gladly forward it to anyone who wants it.  It's good, covers a lot of critical issues.

      Ariel
      - We are all Human beings here together. We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need NO REGRETS strategic policies regarding every non-renewable resource, including water.