RE: [hreg] Attn: Moderator

  • Kevin Conlin
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008

      I expect I’ll just set a date and time for people to come by and have a look, I’ll post it on the HREG website.

      ________________________

      Kevin Conlin

      Solarcraft, Inc.

      4007 C Greenbriar

      Stafford, TX 77477-4536

      Local (281) 340-1224

      Toll Free (877) 340-1224

      Fax 281 340 1230

      Cell 281 960 8979

      kconlin@...

      www.solarcraft.net

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
        Of course, you do, but I want first dibs. Just kidding. Thanks for
        asking first.
        Bright Blessings,
        Kim

        Kevin Conlin wrote:
        > Hello, We’re cleaning up our warehouse and I have a bunch of solar stuff
        > some of the members may be interested in, everything from dozens of
        > small modules to a complete solar generator. I also have a complete set
        > of Home Power magazines, which I would prefer to donate to a library,
        > the set includes the very rare first issues. A lot of the stuff I will
        > give away, others just a nominal charge, do I have permission to post
        > the offering?
        >

        > Regards, Kevin
        >

        > ________________________
        >
        > Kevin Conlin
        >
        > Solarcraft, Inc.
        >
        > 4007 C Greenbriar
        >
        > Stafford, TX 77477-4536
        >
        > Local (281) 340-1224
        >
        > Toll Free (877) 340-1224
        >
        > Fax 281 340 1230
        >
        > Cell 281 960 8979
        >
        > kconlin@... <mailto:kconlin@...>
        >
        > www.solarcraft.net <http://www.solarcraft.net/>
        >

        > Please make a note of our new contact information above.

      • Kevin Conlin
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
          Thanks Kim, I guess the word is already out, if anyone would like to come by
          and have a look, please contact me off line at kconlin@..., or
          call 281 340 1224. I have small solar panels, old inverters, a 150W SUN-PAK
          solar generator that would be good for a hurricane backup system, other
          miscellaneous stuff.

          Thanks and regards, Kevin

          ________________________

          Kevin Conlin

          Solarcraft, Inc.

          4007 C Greenbriar

          Stafford, TX 77477-4536

          Local (281) 340-1224

          Toll Free (877) 340-1224

          Fax 281 340 1230

          Cell 281 960 8979

          kconlin@...

          www.solarcraft.net

          Kevin Conlin wrote:
          > Hello, We're cleaning up our warehouse and I have a bunch of solar stuff
          > some of the members may be interested in, everything from dozens of
          > small modules to a complete solar generator. I also have a complete set
          > of Home Power magazines, which I would prefer to donate to a library,
          > the set includes the very rare first issues. A lot of the stuff I will
          > give away, others just a nominal charge, do I have permission to post
          > the offering?
          >

          > Regards, Kevin
          >

          > ________________________
          >
          > Kevin Conlin
          >
          > Solarcraft, Inc.
          >
          > 4007 C Greenbriar
          >
          > Stafford, TX 77477-4536
          >
          > Local (281) 340-1224
          >
          > Toll Free (877) 340-1224
          >
          > Fax 281 340 1230
          >
          > Cell 281 960 8979
          >
          > kconlin@... <mailto:kconlin@...>
          >
          > www.solarcraft.net <http://www.solarcraft.net/>
          >

          > Please make a note of our new contact information above.

          Yahoo! Groups Links