Attn: Moderator

  • Kevin Conlin
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008

      Hello, We’re cleaning up our warehouse and I have a bunch of solar stuff some of the members may be interested in, everything from dozens of small modules to a complete solar generator.  I also have a complete set of Home Power magazines, which I would prefer to donate to a library, the set includes the very rare first issues.  A lot of the stuff I will give away, others just a nominal charge, do I have permission to post the offering?

      Regards,  Kevin

      ________________________

      Kevin Conlin

      Solarcraft, Inc.

      4007 C Greenbriar

      Stafford, TX 77477-4536

      Local (281) 340-1224

      Toll Free (877) 340-1224

      Fax 281 340 1230

      Cell 281 960 8979

      kconlin@...

      www.solarcraft.net

    • El Sid
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
        Good Day Kevin,

        My name is Federico Rendon, I work with the inner youth @ HISD.

        We are going to pilot a renewable energy class focusing on Solar Power.
        Your Email comes right on time my good man.
        any equipment would be greatly appreciated.
        Please contact me when you have a moment.
        My cell number is 713.574.0184

        Peace

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008

          I expect I’ll just set a date and time for people to come by and have a look, I’ll post it on the HREG website.

          ________________________

          Kevin Conlin

          Solarcraft, Inc.

          4007 C Greenbriar

          Stafford, TX 77477-4536

          Local (281) 340-1224

          Toll Free (877) 340-1224

          Fax 281 340 1230

          Cell 281 960 8979

          kconlin@...

          www.solarcraft.net

          On 2/1/08, Kevin Conlin <kconlin@solarcraft. net> wrote:

          Hello, We're cleaning up our warehouse and I have a bunch of solar stuff some of the members may be interested in, everything from dozens of small modules to a complete solar generator.  I also have a complete set of Home Power magazines, which I would prefer to donate to a library, the set includes the very rare first issues.  A lot of the stuff I will give away, others just a nominal charge, do I have permission to post the offering?

          Regards,  Kevin

          ____________ _________ ___

          Kevin Conlin

          Solarcraft, Inc.

          4007 C Greenbriar

          Stafford, TX 77477-4536

          Local (281) 340-1224

          Toll Free (877) 340-1224

          Fax 281 340 1230

          Cell 281 960 8979

          kconlin@solarcraft. net

          www.solarcraft. net

        • Garth & Kim Travis
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
            Of course, you do, but I want first dibs. Just kidding. Thanks for
            asking first.
            Bright Blessings,
            Kim

            Kevin Conlin wrote:
            > Hello, We’re cleaning up our warehouse and I have a bunch of solar stuff
            > some of the members may be interested in, everything from dozens of
            > small modules to a complete solar generator. I also have a complete set
            > of Home Power magazines, which I would prefer to donate to a library,
            > the set includes the very rare first issues. A lot of the stuff I will
            > give away, others just a nominal charge, do I have permission to post
            > the offering?
            >

            > Regards, Kevin
            >

            > ________________________
            >
            > Kevin Conlin
            >
            > Solarcraft, Inc.
            >
            > 4007 C Greenbriar
            >
            > Stafford, TX 77477-4536
            >
            > Local (281) 340-1224
            >
            > Toll Free (877) 340-1224
            >
            > Fax 281 340 1230
            >
            > Cell 281 960 8979
            >
            > kconlin@... <mailto:kconlin@...>
            >
            > www.solarcraft.net <http://www.solarcraft.net/>
            >

            > Please make a note of our new contact information above.

          • Kevin Conlin
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
              Thanks Kim, I guess the word is already out, if anyone would like to come by
              and have a look, please contact me off line at kconlin@..., or
              call 281 340 1224. I have small solar panels, old inverters, a 150W SUN-PAK
              solar generator that would be good for a hurricane backup system, other
              miscellaneous stuff.

              Thanks and regards, Kevin

              ________________________

              Kevin Conlin

              Solarcraft, Inc.

              4007 C Greenbriar

              Stafford, TX 77477-4536

              Local (281) 340-1224

              Toll Free (877) 340-1224

              Fax 281 340 1230

              Cell 281 960 8979

              kconlin@...

              www.solarcraft.net

              Kevin Conlin wrote:
              > Hello, We're cleaning up our warehouse and I have a bunch of solar stuff
              > some of the members may be interested in, everything from dozens of
              > small modules to a complete solar generator. I also have a complete set
              > of Home Power magazines, which I would prefer to donate to a library,
              > the set includes the very rare first issues. A lot of the stuff I will
              > give away, others just a nominal charge, do I have permission to post
              > the offering?
              >

              > Regards, Kevin
              >

              > ________________________
              >
              > Kevin Conlin
              >
              > Solarcraft, Inc.
              >
              > 4007 C Greenbriar
              >
              > Stafford, TX 77477-4536
              >
              > Local (281) 340-1224
              >
              > Toll Free (877) 340-1224
              >
              > Fax 281 340 1230
              >
              > Cell 281 960 8979
              >
              > kconlin@... <mailto:kconlin@...>
              >
              > www.solarcraft.net <http://www.solarcraft.net/>
              >

              > Please make a note of our new contact information above.

              Yahoo! Groups Links