Re: HREG January 27th Meeting

  • tystrangerthorsen
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 26, 2008
      Hello all,
      Is there still going to be a luncheon at noon?
      Thanks,
      ty

      --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, "Bashir Syed" <bsyed@...> wrote:

      > Chris:
      > Greetings! I understand there is a luncheon also for Cris Eugster.
      In case you have it scheduled, could you please let me know the
      details.

      > Bashir A. Syed
      > Cell: 713-560-6668.

      to 4 pm at the Park Place Public Library on I-45S and Parkplace (see
      www.txses.org/hreg for directions).

      > We are privileged to have Dr. Cris Eugster as our Guest Speaker
      to talk about "Leading the way to Renewable Energy Adoption in
      Houston." Dr. Eugster is the Chief Officer for Sustainable Growth in
      the Mayor's Office for the City of Houston, and has strong business
      and technology expertise with nearly fourteen years of experience in
      solving difficult issues for clients in the technology, energy,
      waste, and logistics sectors. He earned a B.S. from Texas A&M and a
      PhD from MIT, both in electrical engineering.

      > This meeting is a very special opportunity to hear about what the
      Mayor's office is doing and planning for renewable energy. There are
      exciting changes taking place! The meeting is open to the public, so
      make the anouncement at your work place and community and bring your
      friends.