Re:CenterPoint Energy - Residential and Small Commercial Standard Offer

  • Chris Boyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2008
      Kevin,
      There are two HREG business members, NewPoint Energy Solutions and Beacon Energy, that can do an energy audit of your home, and make recommendations of what you can do based on how much each improvement costs and how much it will save on energy bills - including incentives.  There are federal tax incentives and local utility incentives we can tell you about.

      Regards,
      Chris

      I work for NewPoint Energy Solutions and we would love to help you out.
      NewPoint Energy Solutions
      1401 McKinney Suite 900
      Houston, Tx  77010
      (866) 663-9764 Toll Free

      Tony gave a talk during our October HREG meeting on energy audits.
      Beacon Energy Solutions
      4801 Woodway Dr., Ste 300 East
      Houston, Texas 77056
      (800) 615-9854 Toll Free