Re: [hreg] RE experience

  • Heath Payne
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2008
      William, I'm in a similar situation but lack the electrical experience.  I'm going to take it one installation at a time.  I'll install a system on my house and then go from there.  I recently completed the SEI PV Design workshop (Hosted by Meridian Solar in Austin) and online Advanced PV courses.  The week long workshop covered the basics.  It was a good foundation and kulled out those who had doubts about getting into the PV Biz.  I highly recommend taking the online course after the workshop if you can't make the trip to Colorado.  The Advanced PV course will get you more comfortable with system design and NEC regs.

      Regards,
      Heath Payne
      Stonewood Services
      281-636-8944