HREG January 27th Meeting

  • Chris Boyer
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 9, 2008
      Hello HREG Members!

      Our first meeting for this year is Sunday, January 27th, from 2 to 4 pm at the Park Place Public Library on I-45S and Parkplace (see www.txses.org/hreg for directions).

      We are privileged to have Dr. Cris Eugster as our Guest Speaker to talk about "Leading the way to Renewable Energy Adoption in Houston."  Dr. Eugster is the Chief Officer for Sustainable Growth in the Mayor's Office for the City of Houston, and has strong business and technology expertise with nearly fourteen years of experience in solving difficult issues for clients in the technology, energy, waste, and logistics sectors.  He earned a B.S. from Texas A&M and a PhD from MIT, both in electrical engineering.

      This meeting is a very special opportunity to hear about what the Mayor's office is doing and planning for renewable energy.  There are exciting changes taking place!  The meeting is open to the public, so make the anouncement at your work place and community and bring your friends.

      Meeting Agenda:
      2:00 Welcome
      2:15 Report on the Texas Solar Energy Society board meeting
      2:30 Guest Speaker Presentation: Dr. Cris Eugster
      3:30 HREG Business
      4:00 Adjourn / Network

    • Steven Shepard
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 9, 2008
        Can someone tell me where I can or should refer
        potential leads for solar? I still receive phone and
        email inquiries for renewable energy products and
        services and I am not in a position to help these
        folks at this time. I am presently employed in
        another industry.

        Steve

        --- Chris Boyer <boyer.chris@...> wrote:

        > Hello HREG Members!
        >
        > Our first meeting for this year is Sunday, January
        > 27th, from 2 to 4 pm at the Park Place Public
        > Library on I-45S and Parkplace (see
        > www.txses.org/hreg for directions).
        >
        > We are privileged to have Dr. Cris Eugster as our
        > Guest Speaker to talk about "Leading the way to
        > Renewable Energy Adoption in Houston." Dr. Eugster
        > is the Chief Officer for Sustainable Growth in the
        > Mayor's Office for the City of Houston, and has
        > strong business and technology expertise with nearly
        > fourteen years of experience in solving difficult
        > issues for clients in the technology, energy, waste,
        > and logistics sectors. He earned a B.S. from Texas
        > A&M and a PhD from MIT, both in electrical
        > engineering.
        >
        > This meeting is a very special opportunity to hear
        > about what the Mayor's office is doing and planning
        > for renewable energy. There are exciting changes
        > taking place! The meeting is open to the public, so
        > make the anouncement at your work place and
        > community and bring your friends.
        >
        > Meeting Agenda:
        > 2:00 Welcome
        > 2:15 Report on the Texas Solar Energy Society
        > board meeting
        > 2:30 Guest Speaker Presentation: Dr. Cris Eugster
        > 3:30 HREG Business
        > 4:00 Adjourn / Network

        Getting better all the time!

        Steven Shepard

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Ralph Parrott
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 9, 2008
          You can send them to Alternative Power Solutions as well as some of the other members of this group.
          Sales@...

          I'm sure Chris and Newpoint would be glad to receive theam as well.

          Ralph Parrott

          Sent via my BlackBerry

          --- Chris Boyer <boyer.chris@ <mailto:boyer.chris%40sbcglobal.net> sbcglobal.net> wrote:

          > Hello HREG Members!
          >
          > Our first meeting for this year is Sunday, January
          > 27th, from 2 to 4 pm at the Park Place Public
          > Library on I-45S and Parkplace (see
          > www.txses.org/hreg for directions).
          >
          > We are privileged to have Dr. Cris Eugster as our
          > Guest Speaker to talk about "Leading the way to
          > Renewable Energy Adoption in Houston." Dr. Eugster
          > is the Chief Officer for Sustainable Growth in the
          > Mayor's Office for the City of Houston, and has
          > strong business and technology expertise with nearly
          > fourteen years of experience in solving difficult
          > issues for clients in the technology, energy, waste,
          > and logistics sectors. He earned a B.S. from Texas
          > A&M and a PhD from MIT, both in electrical
          > engineering.
          >
          > This meeting is a very special opportunity to hear
          > about what the Mayor's office is doing and planning
          > for renewable energy. There are exciting changes
          > taking place! The meeting is open to the public, so
          > make the anouncement at your work place and
          > community and bring your friends.
          >
          > Meeting Agenda:
          > 2:00 Welcome
          > 2:15 Report on the Texas Solar Energy Society
          > board meeting
          > 2:30 Guest Speaker Presentation: Dr. Cris Eugster
          > 3:30 HREG Business
          > 4:00 Adjourn / Network

          Getting better all the time!

          Steven Shepard

          http://www.yahoo <http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs> com/r/hs
        • Jim & Janet
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 9, 2008
            I usually refer interested individuals to the TREIA www site. There is a list of PV and solar hot water installers.
            Jim Duncan
            North Texas Renewable Energy Inc
            817.917.0527

            --- Chris Boyer <boyer.chris@ sbcglobal. net> wrote:

            > Hello HREG Members!
            >
            > Our first meeting for this year is Sunday, January
            > 27th, from 2 to 4 pm at the Park Place Public
            > Library on I-45S and Parkplace (see
            > www.txses.org/ hreg for directions).
            >
            > We are privileged to have Dr. Cris Eugster as our
            > Guest Speaker to talk about "Leading the way to
            > Renewable Energy Adoption in Houston." Dr. Eugster
            > is the Chief Officer for Sustainable Growth in the
            > Mayor's Office for the City of Houston, and has
            > strong business and technology expertise with nearly
            > fourteen years of experience in solving difficult
            > issues for clients in the technology, energy, waste,
            > and logistics sectors. He earned a B.S. from Texas
            > A&M and a PhD from MIT, both in electrical
            > engineering.
            >
            > This meeting is a very special opportunity to hear
            > about what the Mayor's office is doing and planning
            > for renewable energy. There are exciting changes
            > taking place! The meeting is open to the public, so
            > make the anouncement at your work place and
            > community and bring your friends.
            >
            > Meeting Agenda:
            > 2:00 Welcome
            > 2:15 Report on the Texas Solar Energy Society
            > board meeting
            > 2:30 Guest Speaker Presentation: Dr. Cris Eugster
            > 3:30 HREG Business
            > 4:00 Adjourn / Network

            Getting better all the time!

            Steven Shepard

            http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

          • Michael Ewert
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 9, 2008

              All the HREG business members and contact information are posted at: http://txses.org/hreg/Go%20Solar.php

              Can someone tell me where I can or should refer
              potential leads for solar? I still receive phone and
              email inquiries for renewable energy products and
              services and I am not in a position to help these
              folks at this time. I am presently employed in
              another industry.

              Steve

              --- Chris Boyer <boyer.chris@ sbcglobal. net> wrote:

              > Hello HREG Members!
              >
              > Our first meeting for this year is Sunday, January
              > 27th, from 2 to 4 pm at the Park
              Place Public
              > Library on I-45S and Parkplace (see
              > www.txses.org/ hreg for directions).
              >
              > We are privileged to have Dr. Cris Eugster as our
              > Guest Speaker to talk about "Leading the way to
              > Renewable Energy Adoption in Houston ."
              Dr. Eugster
              > is the Chief Officer for Sustainable Growth in the
              > Mayor's Office for the City of Houston ,
              and has
              > strong business and technology expertise with nearly
              > fourteen years of experience in solving difficult
              > issues for clients in the technology, energy, waste,
              > and logistics sectors. He earned a B.S. from
              w:st="on">Texas
              > A&M and a PhD from MIT, both in electrical
              > engineering.
              >
              > This meeting is a very special opportunity to hear
              > about what the Mayor's office is doing and planning
              > for renewable energy. There are exciting changes
              > taking place! The meeting is open to the public, so
              > make the anouncement at your work place and
              > community and bring your friends.
              >
              > Meeting Agenda:
              > 2:00 Welcome
              > 2:15 Report on the Texas
              Solar Energy Society
              > board meeting
              > 2:30 Guest Speaker Presentation: Dr. Cris Eugster
              > 3:30 HREG Business
              > 4:00 Adjourn / Network

              Getting better all the time!

              Steven Shepard

              http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

            • Kevin Conlin
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 10, 2008

                Steve,  I would be happy to follow up on any stand alone inquiries you get, we normally pay a small commission for referrals.

                Regards,  Kevin

                ________________________

                Kevin Conlin

                Solarcraft, Inc.

                4007 C Greenbriar

                Stafford, TX 77477-4536

                Local (281) 340-1224

                Toll Free (877) 340-1224

                Fax 281 340 1230

                Cell 281 960 8979

                kconlin@...

                www.solarcraft.net

                Can someone tell me where I can or should refer
                potential leads for solar? I still receive phone and
                email inquiries for renewable energy products and
                services and I am not in a position to help these
                folks at this time. I am presently employed in
                another industry.

                Steve

                --- Chris Boyer <boyer.chris@ sbcglobal. net> wrote:

                > Hello HREG Members!
                >
                > Our first meeting for this year is Sunday, January
                > 27th, from 2 to 4 pm at the Park Place Public
                > Library on I-45S and Parkplace (see
                > www.txses.org/ hreg for directions).
                >
                > We are privileged to have Dr. Cris Eugster as our
                > Guest Speaker to talk about "Leading the way to
                > Renewable Energy Adoption in Houston." Dr. Eugster
                > is the Chief Officer for Sustainable Growth in the
                > Mayor's Office for the City of Houston, and has
                > strong business and technology expertise with nearly
                > fourteen years of experience in solving difficult
                > issues for clients in the technology, energy, waste,
                > and logistics sectors. He earned a B.S. from Texas
                > A&M and a PhD from MIT, both in electrical
                > engineering.
                >
                > This meeting is a very special opportunity to hear
                > about what the Mayor's office is doing and planning
                > for renewable energy. There are exciting changes
                > taking place! The meeting is open to the public, so
                > make the anouncement at your work place and
                > community and bring your friends.
                >
                > Meeting Agenda:
                > 2:00 Welcome
                > 2:15 Report on the Texas Solar Energy Society
                > board meeting
                > 2:30 Guest Speaker Presentation: Dr. Cris Eugster
                > 3:30 HREG Business
                > 4:00 Adjourn / Network

                Getting better all the time!

                Steven Shepard

                http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

              • Steven Shepard
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 10, 2008
                  That sounds good to me but this most recent inquiry is
                  from Uvalde. Would that be too far away for you?

                  I have many contact names from my business operation
                  that I shut down last year that I would be willing to
                  negotiate on. I also have some remaining inventory I
                  need to get rid of.

                  Do you want to discuss this?

                  Steve

                  Getting better all the time!

                  Steven Shepard

                  http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                • Solar Energy
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 10, 2008
                    GM - Ford - Chrysler - Toyota - Honda and all the other compact compact manufacturers Watch Out

                    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080110/ap_on_bi_ge/india_ultracheap_car

                  • Bashir Syed
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 24, 2008
                      Chris:
                      Greetings! I understand there is a luncheon also for Cris Eugster. In case you have it scheduled, could you please let me know the details.

                      Bashir A. Syed

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 26, 2008
                        Hello all,
                        Is there still going to be a luncheon at noon?
                        Thanks,
                        ty