RE: [hreg] Refrigerators

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
      I am completely lost ..... which refridgerator does she put the towel in, the one in the garage or the one inside the house?

      I just got back from South Dakota . I love their method of saving energy with their refrigerator. My sister moves all the food out to the garage refrigerator. I heard it cycle once. She checks the fridge to see if it is too Cold every once in a while. If its too cold she microwaves a wet towel and throws it in there.  Sure makes you think about that midnight snack, 10 minutes of getting ready to submit yourself to sub freezing temps.