Re: [hreg] Re: "What a Way to Go" - DVD

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
      Thanks.

      Ariel Thomann <ajthomann@...> wrote:
      Evelyn et al: it's already out on loan; I'll let y'all know when I get it back.

      Ariel
      generations.
      ------------ --------- --------- ------

    • Ariel Thomann
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 10, 2008
        I got it back from the most honorable first borrower.  I've forgotten whose hand had been next to come up.  Please remind me who wants to borrow it next, so we can logisticate the hand-off.

        Ariel
        - We are all Human beings here together. We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      • evelyn sardina

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 12, 2008

            Evelyn S. wrote: " I am going to the Hreg meeting. Could I pick it up there if you are going?"

            I'm planning to go.  I've got in my car to have it handy if someone asks for it.