He actually lives by what he preaches!!

  • twder01
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      In this day and age of many people simply giving lip service to
      energy efficiency, I was pleased to see that one of our long time
      members of TXSES and HREG actually lives by what he preaches.

      Our company had an opportunity to visit John Gardner's house before
      Christmas to perform an energy rating / audit. This was an unusual
      case because John simply wanted to verify how well his house
      performed against an Energy Star certified home versus many of the
      existing homes we visit who could really use an energy efficient
      makeover.

      John's house not only beat a typical Energy Star home by 30%, he is
      producing his own energy with both wind and solar. He is also
      conserving water with a rain water collection system. If people
      could see his electric and gas bills, they would probably think he is
      living in a shoe box!

      Thanks John. That was awesome.

      Tony W. DeRamus

      Beacon Energy Solutions