HREG past & future meetings & Officers for 2008

  • mkewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2008
      HREG Members,
      I'm sorry I didn't get out minutes from our last meeting in October,
      but I just posted a few items on our Yahoo site from the meeting that
      you may find interesting if you were not able to attend.
      1. The presentation by Nan Hildreth on lobbying our Texas legislature
      2. A renewable energy calendar
      3. Tony DeRamus' presentation on Saving Energy and Money.

      Our next meeting will be Sunday January 27 at 2pm at the Park Place
      Library. We will have an exciting speaker and officer elections. An
      agenda will follow shortly.

      We have received nominations for the incumbent officers of HREG but
      none others. You have until January 20th, the week before the meeting,
      to nominate yourself or someone else for an HREG officer position for
      2008.
      Thank you,
      Mike Ewert
      HREG president