Re: [hreg] "What a Way to Go" - DVD

  • Ed Sarlls
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 6, 2008
      Here is a link to a relevant review of "What a Way to Go - Life at the End of Empire"

      Ed Sarlls

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
        Evelyn et al: it's already out on loan; I'll let y'all know when I get it back.

        Ariel
        generations.
        ------------------------------------
      • evelyn sardina
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
          Thanks.

          Ariel Thomann <ajthomann@...> wrote:
          Evelyn et al: it's already out on loan; I'll let y'all know when I get it back.

          Ariel
          generations.
          ------------ --------- --------- ------

        • Ariel Thomann
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 10, 2008
            I got it back from the most honorable first borrower.  I've forgotten whose hand had been next to come up.  Please remind me who wants to borrow it next, so we can logisticate the hand-off.

            Ariel
            - We are all Human beings here together. We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
          • evelyn sardina

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 12, 2008

                Evelyn S. wrote: " I am going to the Hreg meeting. Could I pick it up there if you are going?"

                I'm planning to go.  I've got in my car to have it handy if someone asks for it.