Re: [hreg] "What a Way to Go" - DVD

  • Ed Sarlls
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 6, 2008
      Ariel , There must be more than one film with the same title - There was a 1964 movie with the same name but doesn't appear to be related .

      If you can't wait for the DVD - try the following link for an interview - this is relevant to current energy/climate issues:

      Ed Sarlls

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 6, 2008
        Here is a link to a relevant review of "What a Way to Go - Life at the End of Empire"

        Ed Sarlls

        I would like to borrow it after your climate meeting. Can you please tell me when it will be available? Thanks, Evelyn

        Ariel Thomann <ajthomann@pol. net> wrote:

        Y'all - I had ordered this DVD some time ago, and received it in due course. I
        finally made time to watch it. A bit gloomier than others, but I think I see
        their light at the end of a looooooooong tunnel.

        Available if someone just has to BORROW it (I do expect it back soon). I plan
        to have it with me this Sunday at the Climate meeting.

        Ariel
        generations.
        ------------ --------- --------- ------

      • Ariel Thomann
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 7, 2008
          Evelyn et al: it's already out on loan; I'll let y'all know when I get it back.

          Ariel
          generations.
          ------------------------------------
        • evelyn sardina

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 10, 2008
              I got it back from the most honorable first borrower.  I've forgotten whose hand had been next to come up.  Please remind me who wants to borrow it next, so we can logisticate the hand-off.

              Ariel
              - We are all Human beings here together. We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
            • evelyn sardina

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 12, 2008

                  Evelyn S. wrote: " I am going to the Hreg meeting. Could I pick it up there if you are going?"

                  I'm planning to go.  I've got in my car to have it handy if someone asks for it.