WORLD OF RENEWABLES - UPDATE

  • Grant
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      WORLD OF RENEWABLES - UPDATE

      We at World of Renewables hope you have had a Great Christmas and a
      Happy New Year.
      A new year is upon us all and new and fresh opportunities within the
      Renewable industry have been posted in our jobs vacancy section
      within our members forum.
      Link: http://www.worldofrenewables.com/forum.php

      For the latest news headlines within the Renewable
      please follow the link below.
      Link: http://www.worldofrenewables.com/index.php

      Many thanks to all our readers for making 2007 a ground breaking year
      and making us the No 1 Renewable News/Information portal on the web.

      Kind Regards

      Grant Rowe
      Editor
      grantrowe@...