FW: Texas Renewable Energy Workshops

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2007

      In Austin

      From: Matthew Harris [mailto:matthew@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 1:09 PM
      To: matthew@...
      Subject: Texas Renewable Energy Workshops

      Greetings, friends, colleagues and alumni of Solar Energy International (SEI)!

      The New Year is upon us, and SEI has scheduled an exciting series of workshops for 2008.  Entering our 17th year of providing renewable energy and sustainable building education times could not be any more exciting and important to the future of renewable energy. SEI is happy to announce two workshops on PV Design & Installation we are offering in partnership with Austin based Meridian Energy Systems this coming March. These workshops will be taught by long time solar advocate, installer and educator Ed Eaton.

          As friends and colleagues of SEI, we appreciate any help in spreading the word about these educational opportunities!  We have attached a program flyer and workshop promo that you are welcome to distribute to friends, family and future clients.  Consider attending a workshop, sending attachments to anyone that may be interested, or sponsoring a friend, employee, relative, or community member.  SEI appreciates the help of our friends and colleagues in helping us build a successful program. If you need a high-resolution PDF format for printing, please let us know!

      Thanks from all the staff here at SEI!

      Cheers,

      Matthew Harris

      Marketing Coordinator