FW: ASES Alert: Big Solar Vote

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2007

      Unfortunately the Senate is off to a bad start, not supporting the House bill.  Please let our senators (who did not support it) know how you feel.  There is still hope of a decent compromise bill.

      In other news, see below the ASES email if you are looking for a renewable energy job.

      From: Stacey Garland [mailto:sgarland@...]

      Please find a brief job description for this Minneapolis based opportunity.

      Construction Mgr who’d like to play a major role in the development of a dynamic, growing & family friendly Energy company. Their intention is to develop, own & operate Wind farms.  There is a large project starting up in 2008 & it’s crucial to get this person in place for preconstruction assistance.  Engineering/Construction Mgt degree needed. This person will be coordinating all construction activities for the client projects & the projects being built by their customers.  The mgr will lead the budgetary process, contractor evaluation & selection.  Must have supervised multiple PM’s as well as have multiple wind projects under their belt.  Competitive salary, bonus potential & private stock options.

      My goal is to help people take their careers to the next level.  If you hear of anyone that is ready for a strategic career move, please pass on my information.

      Thank you!

      Best regards,

      Stacey Garland

      Recruiter