Re: [hreg] Re:An Invitation To Join Renewable Standard's "Beta" Program

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007

      Thank you for noticing this and bringing it to the attention of the
      membership. All messages from this person are now on moderated status,
      since I don't ban people for less that absolute rudeness or serious
      spam. But messages will have a note with them from now on, so that
      should solve the problem.
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim