Way cool recycling in Houston

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      Westpark Recycling Center on 5900 Westpark Houston, Texas
      Monday through Saturday from 8am to 5pm

      I took 6 electronic items for disposal (including a computer monitor) and they took it all with a smile on their face. You are only suppose to bring 5 items so it was very nice of them to take them. No charge. Drive through and about 5 people emptied my car in one minute! They need to be commended! All other places took only things that they could sell or you had to pay them to dispose of them and they only took items on a specific day of the month. Go Westpark!  Hope this helps.