RE: [hreg] In the same vein as one laptop per child.......

  • Kevin Conlin
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2007

      This is a great concept, and the flashlights are very nice quality.

      It’s a true win/win situation.

      ________________________

      Kevin Conlin

      Solarcraft, Inc.

      4007 C Greenbriar

      Stafford, TX 77477-4536

      Local (281) 340-1224

      Toll Free (877) 340-1224

      Fax 281 340 1230

      Cell 281 960 8979

      kconlin@...

      www.solarcraft.net

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2007
        I though it would be great to tell the child that if they hand cranked the computer they could use it for a specific amount of time. The thing is that they eliminated the crank from the computer but I think that you can crank it with a gadget that can be attached to it. Does anyone know how it works. If you are going to get one of these you only have about 14 days to order so you need to highh tail it. This thing is virtually indistructible and it stops working within 24 hours if it gets stolen! Awesome!

        Lindsey Honari <llhonari@...> wrote:
[...]

        Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage.

      • William & Cynthia Stange

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 4, 2007
              They  (BOGO) also have fundraising programs, such as Lights for Good, whereby you can sell the lights as a fundraiser and keep a percentage for your organization......visit www.sunnightsolar.com for more info.

              William & Cynthia Stange <stangfam@swbell. net> wrote:

[...]

              Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.

              Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage.