RE: [hreg] Automakers adding more MPG to new cars

  • Ryan Evans
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2007
      and to further comment on your notion that natural
      economic flow is the best solution for policy
      making.......
      please don't forget the hundreds of economical
      successes that went on for years and that are still
      going on that basically undermine our general health
      and well being as a human race.
      no I'm sorry, basing governmental policy off of
      economic flow is going to lead self destruction.
      if you look around, we are already on that
      path.....thankfully there have been those who have
      risen above the "bottom line" and at least slowed down
      the train somewhat....but unfortunately common sense
      is no longer common these days.

      === message truncated ===