Re:An Invitation To Join Renewable Standard's "Beta" Program

  • Chris Boyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
      Warning!!! The "Renewable Standard" site is sponsored by Ning, a DATA MINER company.  They exist to collect information from you and from your computer (with cookies and spyware) and sell it to third parties.  Its all stated in their "Privacy Policy".
    • Garth & Kim Travis
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007

        Thank you for noticing this and bringing it to the attention of the
        membership. All messages from this person are now on moderated status,
        since I don't ban people for less that absolute rudeness or serious
        spam. But messages will have a note with them from now on, so that
        should solve the problem.
        Bright Blessings,
        Kim