Solar Energy Industries Association Weekly Newsletter 11/26/2007

  • John Miggins
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007

      John Miggins

      Regional Sales Manager
      NewPoint Energy Solutions

      A Division of Standard Renewable Energy

      (713) 231-7665 Cell
      (281) 768-4915 (Fax)
       (866-6-NEWPOINT) Toll Free

      jmiggins@...
      www.newpointenergy.com
      “We make using renewable energy easy”

      This message and/or attachments ("Communication") is proprietary to Standard Renewable Energy and/or its affiliates.  The information contained in this message may be legally privileged and/or confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or an agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is strictly prohibited.