Does anyone on the group sell whole house fans?

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2007
      I am interested in purchasing a whole house fan and would like to get it locally. I would not need installation, just the fan. If anyone in the group has these please let me know. I am thinking about getting before the end of the year. I have seen the ones on the internet but prefer to keep the money in Houston. Also I have a question about a beach house without an attic. Could one of these be installed in a house like this? Thanks. Evelyn