Re: World Clock

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2007
      Fascinating, thank you. Had a hard time getting away from it. One remarkable
      factoid: as I see it, if they are right, world oil production for the year has
      averaged about 83.3 million barrels per day -- that's lower than the average for
      the past several years. And this as prices are on the way up, and cornucopians
      say there is so much untapped oil, etc. Aren't the magical "market forces"
      supposed to give us more oil when it's needed and the price is up?

      Ariel
      generations.