RE: [hreg] Re: Heat exchanger........ I AM GREATFUL FOR......

  • Solar Energy
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 22, 2007
      Thanks for the advice.  I just wanted to find out something about the design & what it is.  I wanted to see if I could use it for another application other than the intended purpose.  Could you show me a photo of one of these heaters?  I am not able to find one in the link given by Evelyn.

      robert <rgg-629@...> wrote:
      Before you go to the expense of purchasing  a $1600.00 heat exchanger check out:      http://renu. citizenre. com/

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 23, 2007
        altenergystore.com has them also. They give better information and they have two different styles.  Hope this helps.