Be thankful for...

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2007
      ...cheap digital projectors.

      A couple of years ago I found an unusually good deal, and bought one. Any
      number of you have seen me used it, or borrowed it for other purposes. That's
      fine, but:
      -1. My frequent out-of-town work means it's not always available,
      -2. The logistics of delivering and retrieving it can get awkward, and
      -3. The more it's used, the closer I come to needing an expensive(!) new lamp.

      Cheer up! Now you can get your very own (if you move fast, I guess). Today's
      shopping special from Office Depot lists one for $ 399.99 (after $ 200 in two
      mail-in savings). It's an Optoma, which I think is a good brand.

      But "Quantities are limited. No rainchecks. Special order required in select
      location" (whatever the latter means).

      Happy indulging in the great American educational experience - shopping!

      Ariel
      generations.