RE: [hreg] Fwd: Garnet Coleman TexSun Bill

  • Henry H. Haynes
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2007

      I don’t have my notes in front of me, but, if I remember correctly Jessica Farrar & another rep. were co-sponsors.  And, I think Rodney Ellis sponsored the senate bill.  They told me almost anything even remotely friendly to the environment got squelched during the last session.

      We really need to encourage them to resurrect these bills the next session (& maybe even enhance them?).  The political climate is changing, & maybe there will be a chance this time.

      Henry