Fwd: Brace for Impact: The Unraveling Has Begun

  • Susan Modikoane
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2007
      Attached is an email with three articles highlighted.

      The second article tells how to protect your stock market investments with certificates (?) in the current market.

      I didn't really understand it, but I didn't have much time to read it and thought you might want to check it out.

      I didn't read the other 2 articles.

      But they come from the website that that predicted the current downturn in the market about 2-4 years ago.

      So, just in case you're interested, I'm forwarded it to you.

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      http://mail.yahoo.com