Re: [hreg] 20 vacancies in the Renewable/Environmental posted in the last 6 days.

  • kconlin@solarcraft.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2007
      I will be out of the office starting Saturday November 3rd and returning Thursday November 8th. I will be checking my emails while out of the office but if you need immediate assistance please contact the office at 281-340-1224 or you may contact me on my cell phone at 281-960-8979.

      Thanks,

      Kevin Conlin