CALSEIA ALERT: FEDERAL TAX CREDITS IN JEOPARDY

  • Jim & Janet
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2007
      California Solar Energy Industries Association :: CALSEIA ALERT: FEDERAL TAX CREDITS IN JEOPARDY
      Alright, this is crunch time for the solar industry in the US. The 30% tax credit is not going to be renewed when it expires on 12-31-2008 if congress follows thru on it's compromise language. This will pretty much kill the only incentive that exists in Texas and almost half the states for solar power. This is no doubt payback for the house dropping the $billons for the oil and gas industry back in August.
      Contact your "representitive" and demand that the credit be included AND expanded.
      thanks
      Jim Duncan
      North Texas Renewable Energy Inc
      817.917.057
      ntrei@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2007
        I will be out of the office starting Saturday November 3rd and returning Thursday November 8th. I will be checking my emails while out of the office but if you need immediate assistance please contact the office at 281-340-1224 or you may contact me on my cell phone at 281-960-8979.

        Thanks,

        Kevin Conlin