Re: RE: technical problem was Re: [hreg] nano technologies

  • kconlin@solarcraft.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 7, 2007
      I will be out of the office starting Saturday November 3rd and returning Thursday November 8th. I will be checking my emails while out of the office but if you need immediate assistance please contact the office at 281-340-1224 or you may contact me on my cell phone at 281-960-8979.

      Thanks,

      Kevin Conlin
    • Shafer, Mark B
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 7, 2007

        Some autoresponders can be used with rules  which gives you the ability to say

                        If To = hreg@yahoogroups.com or *group* then

                                        Don’t responde

                        Else

                                        Respond with out of office message