Re: RE: technical problem was Re: [hreg] nano technologies

  • kconlin@solarcraft.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 7, 2007
      I will be out of the office starting Saturday November 3rd and returning Thursday November 8th. I will be checking my emails while out of the office but if you need immediate assistance please contact the office at 281-340-1224 or you may contact me on my cell phone at 281-960-8979.

      Thanks,

      Kevin Conlin
    • Robert Johnston
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 7, 2007
        I have no idea, but on mine, you can set it to autorespond only once to a
        given address, so presumably if he did that, the HREG list would only get
        one autoresponse, which wouldn't be bad.

        Robert

      • Shafer, Mark B
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 7, 2007

          Some autoresponders can be used with rules  which gives you the ability to say

                          If To = hreg@yahoogroups.com or *group* then

                                          Don’t responde

                          Else

                                          Respond with out of office message