Re: [hreg] Houston Chronicle letter

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
      I met a woman that has a animal farm in Liberty. She has water cisterns. She is trying to get them certified before they pass this, and she said it will pass and when it does... they will own the rights to the rain water. If the water does not perculate through, how can they own water that will never become ground water? This is ridiculous!  I did not even know you could certify water collection. I was recently telling someone about this and they did not believe me! So many things happen behind the scenes and people never know about it.

      considering ethanol needs  5 gallons of fresh water to produce 1 gallon of corn juice, I don't think an oil man is interested in all cotton pajamas.