RE: [hreg] Re: UK's theory on growing biofuels w/ocean algae

  • Gary Beck
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007

      It is great to read several news releases on different cell biologicals plants used for hydrogen and biodiesel fuel production.  There is nothing man-made that can compete with the cellular efficiencies offered by simple biologicals.

      Since the only companies that can finance, design, and build commercial bio plants on a large scale are the Oil & Gas majors. So the next news announcement I am looking for will be from Llyondell, BP, Shell, or ExxonMobil.  It will be for a new ship channel based ‘biocogen’ power plant that will produce electricity, hydrogen, and biodiesel.

      Gary Beck, P.E., LEED AP

      Eco-Holdings LLC - Engineering Services

      4010 Blue Bonnet Blvd., Ste 114, Houston , TX 77025

      Tel: 713-377-4209, Fax: 832-201-5338 Cell: 713-530-1950

      "Where Sustainability is Engineered"