Re: [hreg] Two Identical Public Meetings

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2007
      Might want to introduce them to the keyline concept. This could be useful in other city projects. It works on flat places also and could be valuable when planning dams, etc. Wikipedia has excellent information on this.

      Ariel Thomann <ajthomann@...> wrote:
      Them's electrical, so my diving wet suit might be best -- less conductive.

      Ariel
      generations.

      http://mail.yahoo.com