Green vehicles, compressed air cars

  • Feliciano Olivero
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2001
      Would you be interested in a car that could go at speeds of over 60
      miles/hr, distances of up to 180 miles, that cleans the environment, and
      costs around 1 cent per mile to operate?. This is what the manufacturer
      of the compressed air car claims for the invention.
      Could the engine be used to store solar energy?. I don't see wy not.
      For more information read their web site: http://www.theaircar.com
      Regards,
      Feliciano Olivero