OT- Attention all Gardeners

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007

      I have started an email group for those who would like to buy from AM
      Leonard at corporate prices, not retail. I also have coir blocks that
      are about half the cost of retail available. Everyone is welcome, but
      pick up is at the farm, for now.

      coopbuyers@yahoogroups.com

      If anyone has any questions, please email me off list at: gartht@...

      Coir is an environmentally friendly alternative to peat moss.

      Bright Blessings,
      Kim
    • evelyn sardina
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
        Where is the farm located?

        Greetings,

        If anyone has any questions, please email me off list at: gartht@txcyber. com

        Coir is an environmentally friendly alternative to peat moss.

        Bright Blessings,
        Kim

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Garth & Kim Travis
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
          Sorry, I should have stated that. The farm is located 20 miles west of
          Huntsville.
          Bright Blessings,
          Kim