RE: [hreg] Just Another Idea.....CONSERVATION PLAN

  • Robert Johnston
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 5, 2001
      Thank-you, Oral. I think that as HREG grows, it may be possible
      to form subgroups, that might include a political action
      committee, for those so inclined. But for now, and for the main
      focus for the foreseeable future, I hope we can focus on sharing
      technology information primarily (not that I don't personally
      enjoy a good political rumble).

      I enjoyed the recent contributions by Steve Stelzer on fluorescents
      and by William Bell on home design elements. That kind of stuff
      is good. Maybe as we continue to share, we'll be able to put
      together some FAQ's for the Houston area.

      Robert Johnston