HREG Meeting Sunday October 28th

  • mkewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2007
      Our final HREG meeting of the year will be from 2 - 4 pm on Sunday
      October 28th at the Houston Public Library Park Place Branch.
      http://www.houstonlibrary.org/branches/par_home.html

      "Time for Action" will be the theme of our meeting. We will hear
      updates on renewable energy action in the state and national
      legislatures and learn how we can introduce renewable energy
      resolutions into the party platforms for next year's big election! We
      will also learn about simple actions we can all take at home to save
      energy and money and hear about more renewable energy events to look
      forward to.

      Also, since this is the last meeting of the year, please consider if
      you would like to run for officer of HREG in 2008 and let me know.

      I hope we see you at the meeting!

      Mike Ewert
      HREG president