Re: [hreg] Using A/C compressor to dry clothes

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 47 , Oct 11, 2007
      I haven't been to a meeting of HREG for a long time, but the green
      symposium last February sure made me sick, the majority of the people
      were very fragrant. It would be wonderful if you are correct.
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

      Ariel Thomann wrote:
      > Surely nobody on this list is still using those little sheets!
      >
      > Ariel
      > - We are all Human beings here together. We have to help one another, since
      > otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      > - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic energy policy. Think ahead 7
      > generations.
      > ------------------------------------
      >
      >> Greetings,
      >> Well said Bashir. Not only that, they smell nice without using the poisonous
      >> chemicals of dryer sheets.
      >> Bright Blessings,
      >> Kim

    • anniemktx
      Message 47 of 47 , Oct 11, 2007
        One of the members of our Low Carbon Diet class said she hangs
        clothes inside to dry. That provides the added benefit of
        humidifying the house a little. A good thing to try for people who
        haven't had luck drying outside. I myself, like Lunce, love those
        ozone smelling sheets!

        Anne