Re: [hreg] Using A/C compressor to dry clothes

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 47 , Oct 11, 2007
      Greetings,
      If the clothes don't dry, it is because they are not catching the
      breeze. A simple fan will solve the problem, if needed. Even with 80%
      to 90% humidity, my clothes on my line dry almost as fast as the
      electric dryer, as long as the sun is shining and I get a breeze.
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

      Robert Johnston wrote:
      > The point of the article was that it works well in hot, humid climates
      > (where clothes don’t necessarily dry so easily).

    • anniemktx
      Message 47 of 47 , Oct 11, 2007
        One of the members of our Low Carbon Diet class said she hangs
        clothes inside to dry. That provides the added benefit of
        humidifying the house a little. A good thing to try for people who
        haven't had luck drying outside. I myself, like Lunce, love those
        ozone smelling sheets!

        Anne

        In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Garth & Kim Travis <gartht@...> wrote:

        > Greetings,
        > I haven't been to a meeting of HREG for a long time, but the green
        > symposium last February sure made me sick, the majority of the
        people
        > were very fragrant. It would be wonderful if you are correct.
        > Bright Blessings,
        > Kim
        >
        > Ariel Thomann wrote:
        > > Surely nobody on this list is still using those little sheets!
        > >
        > > Ariel
        > > - We are all Human beings here together. We have to help one
        another, since
        > > otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
        > > - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic energy policy.
        Think ahead 7