Re: [hreg] Donations & Ideas

  • Susan Modikoane
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2007
      Tony - Attached is the form to use for the auction.

      I hope that you get a lot of business from this.

      You can email it to kmd@...

      Thank you so much!!!

      Tony W. DeRamus <tony@...> wrote:
      Hi Susan

      My company is more than happy to include a free energy rating for your auction. These types of audits typically are in the range of $400-800 for residential homes.

      I am on the road at the present moment, but I will contact you tomorrow for further details.

      Have a nice day!

      Tony DeRamus

      Tony W. DeRamus
      Beacon Energy Solutions