Re: [hreg] green vehicles

  • William M. Bell, Jr.
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2001
      I have heard of an electric bus that runs primarily on fuel cells. It also
      has solar panels on the roof. I have been looking for more information on it
      . . . if anyone knows of any.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2001
        You might check with Chattanooga, Tennessee's buses; I know they're some
        sort of alternate electric vehicle. It cuts way down on pollution.
        Marge