RE: [hreg] solar tour - thank you!

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 3, 2007

      So far I’ve gotten 0 HREG volunteers from my email on 9/26, so we can still use help to make this a quality HREG sponsored event.

      If you can help from 11:45-2:45 or 2:30-5:15 on Saturday at one of the houses, please let me know.  281-326-1853

      Even if you can only work the first hour or 2 that would be a big help because I expect it to be busiest at first.

      Remember, you get a free ticket if you volunteer, which is good for your whole family to visit other houses on the tour and a free CFL light bulb.

      Thank you,

      Mike

    • lkhilts
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 3, 2007
        I'd volunteer but I have four children  with me since their dad has to work. Good luck. Lisa

        Michael Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:
        So far I’ve gotten 0 HREG volunteers from my email on 9/26, so we can still use help to make this a quality HREG sponsored event.
        If you can help from 11:45-2:45 or 2:30-5:15 on Saturday at one of the houses, please let me know.  281-326-1853
        Even if you can only work the first hour or 2 that would be a big help because I expect it to be busiest at first.
        Remember, you get a free ticket if you volunteer, which is good for your whole family to visit other houses on the tour and a free CFL light bulb.
        Thank you,
        Mike

      • Pete J. Carrasquillo
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 3, 2007

          I will volunteer for a couple of hours on the afternoon shift. You may contact me at the # below.

          Pete J. Carrasquillo

          The Master's Plan Development Group, LLC

          832-969-5685 Direct

          832-644-2572 Fax