solar tour - thank you!

  • Kathleen Carrier
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 3, 2007

      From: hreg@yahoogroups.com [mailto: hreg@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Nan Hildreth
      Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 9:39 AM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com ; hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [hreg] Thurs 5-7, Mayor hosts global warming conversation

      If you post a flyer for the tour , I'll print some out and pass them around.

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 3, 2007

        So far I’ve gotten 0 HREG volunteers from my email on 9/26, so we can still use help to make this a quality HREG sponsored event.

        If you can help from 11:45-2:45 or 2:30-5:15 on Saturday at one of the houses, please let me know.  281-326-1853

        Even if you can only work the first hour or 2 that would be a big help because I expect it to be busiest at first.

        Remember, you get a free ticket if you volunteer, which is good for your whole family to visit other houses on the tour and a free CFL light bulb.

        Thank you,

        Mike

      • lkhilts
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 3, 2007
          I'd volunteer but I have four children  with me since their dad has to work. Good luck. Lisa

          Michael Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:
          So far I’ve gotten 0 HREG volunteers from my email on 9/26, so we can still use help to make this a quality HREG sponsored event.
          If you can help from 11:45-2:45 or 2:30-5:15 on Saturday at one of the houses, please let me know.  281-326-1853
          Even if you can only work the first hour or 2 that would be a big help because I expect it to be busiest at first.
          Remember, you get a free ticket if you volunteer, which is good for your whole family to visit other houses on the tour and a free CFL light bulb.
          Thank you,
          Mike

        • Pete J. Carrasquillo