Comparison of national electric rates

  • Steven M
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007
      Can some one point me to some information about electric rates
      nationwide? I have been searching, but most of what I can find is
      sales and promotional material, or way out of date.

      Thanks
      Steven Marzuola
    • Steven M
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007
        --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, "Steven M" <marzolian@...> wrote:

        > Can some one point me to some information about electric rates
        > nationwide? I have been searching, but most of what I can find is
        > sales and promotional material, or way out of date.

        Update: I found this page, which lists the average rate in each state
        in January 2007:

        http://www.eia.doe.gov/neic/rankings/stateelectricityprice.htm

        However, a big state like Texas has a wide variation around its
        "average" rates. Any tips on more localized information?

        Steven