Energy efficiency audit?

  • Bryan Tarbox
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2007
      I've heard talk about it in the past on here re: companies that will come out to your house and help you increase the efficiency of your as far as keeping it cool/warm depending on the season. Anyone have any recommendations or point me in the right direction on the web? Thanks!

    • Ariel Thomann
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2007
        Try your electricity provider first.

        Ariel