Re: [hreg] Solar Tour in a week and a half - Can you help?

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2007
      Michael: wish I could, but I'll probably be out of town again so I can't make a
      commitment. If I'm here, I hope to be able to attend.

      Ariel
      generations.
      ------------------------------------

      > HREG's Houston Solar Tour is only a week and a half away on Saturday October
      > 6th from noon until 5pm, with picnic to follow from 5-7pm!
      >
      > www.houstonsolartour.com <http://www.houstonsolartour.com/> has all the
      > directions to the 8 great properties we have this year. Six are new this year
      > and one of the 2 repeats was under construction last year, so even if you went
      > last year, you'll want to go again.
      >

      > We need your help to spread the word! I sent a message with a flyer in it on
      > 9/21. Here it is again as an attachment. Use whichever you prefer.
      >

      > Volunteers are needed on tour day and before. If you signed up at the last
      > HREG meeting, we should be contacting you soon, but if you didn't and would
      > like to help, please let me know.
      >

      > On tour day, we ask volunteers to work at one house for either an early shift
      > (11:30 - 2:30) or late shift (2:15 - 5:15), so that you can visit other houses
      > during your off time. You will be greeting visitors and selling the programs.
      >

      > Volunteers get a free $10 ticket (program + CFL light bulb), good for you and
      > your family to tour as many sites as you like!
      >

      > Some specific volunteer opportunities before the tour are:
      >
      > Contact politicians and media and invite them and offer them a (free) VIP
      > pass.
      >
      > Distribute flyers at locations and events around town to promote the tour.
      >
      > Please let me know ASAP if you would like to do one of these.
      >

      > Thanks,
      >
      > Mike
    • Bashir Syed
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2007
        Mike:
        What's your phone number? I wanted to discuss with you about visiting Fredericksburg. Hope to hear or please call me at my cell number 713-560-6668. Thanks,

        Bashir A. Syed