HREG Brochure

  • jclem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2001
      HREG,

      Please find attached an updated HREG brochure, in Acrobat (pdf) format. I clarified the general meeting times and added 'Conservation' to the list of focus areas. For general use. Please distribute these to the public when you can.

      We are, of course, encouraging membership in HREG, which is free and open to anyone interested in renewable energy. I wanted to remind everyone that individual membership in the Texas Solar Energy Society is encouraged, for we are a recognized chapter. We benefit by having relevant information come our way in the form of quarterly newlsetters, mailings, and occasional e-mails. We benefit by having resources available to us, through contact with experienced people throughout the state. We benefit by our association with an established and highly reputable society. And possibly in the future, there could be funding available to the chapters. Please consider your new membership or renewal today. Thanks.

      Jonathan